NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

GUEST POST: Lost in the Grocery Aisle by Laurie Russell

GUEST POST: Lost in the Grocery Aisle by Laurie RussellI loved this story, why do people have to be in such a hurry all the time. I used to be like that. But as I am getting older. As if 47 was older. Well it is to me, Not really? But, take time to talk to people and you will find some very interesting people. I have been doing this lately and I am a better person for it. Stop and listen once in a while. What ever you have to do can usually wait? But, leave earlier so you don't have to be in such a rush, that's a good idea to keep in mind. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE IN SUCH A HURRY ALL THE TIME

Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/flirtingwithfaith/2010/06/guest-post-lost-in-the-grocery-aisle-by-laurie-russell.html#ixzz0qL6LaLD3

No comments:

Post a Comment