NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here I Go for the New Year

Here I Go for the New YearYour exactly at the point I am at, I need to make that last push of no SUGAR & white bread, white rice & coffee creamer, that's what my biggest problem is right now? I know with this last push I will be sucessful! I can see the prize at the end of the tunnel. I hope we can do it, I see all the sucess that you have done. YOU have been so INSPIRING to me and my weightloss problems. I HOPE WE WILL GET THERE AND BE ABLE TO STICK TO IT FOR LIFE. I PRAY we will suceed. Debrinconcita in Portland Oregon ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE THRU GOD!!!



Read more: http://blog.beliefnet.com/drnorrischumleysatisfiedlife/2011/01/here-i-go-for-the-new-year.html#ixzz1B8ZFZE5L

No comments:

Post a Comment