NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Monday, February 6, 2012

HE is more interested in a demonstration

What good is it, dear brothers & sisters, if you say you have faith but don't show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, and you say,"Good-bye and have a good day: stay warm and eat well"---but then you don't give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do: So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. James 2:14-17 NLT Prayer--I pray Father God that I would be a doer and not just a hearer. I pray Father that I would walk worthy of you and that like Jesus I would go about doing good to all. Help me to remember that faith is an action word resulting in good deeds. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment