NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Monday, March 8, 2010

Celebrate All Women on this Day Today, International Women's day

I now that as mother and grandmother, those job's are 2 of the most favorite job's I have ever been previleged to have in my lifetime. I am happy to know that I have received help from alot of women in my lifetime, starting with my own mother, and aunties and cousins. But, I have recenttly had the priveledge to meet some of the strongest women in know and will ever know in Recovery! They have been through many many year's of addiction, abuse, and loss, and homelessness and other trial's and tribulations. But, they remain strong willed women. Especially the one's who have sought out Recovery in their lifetimes. It takes a very strong women to turn around and ask for help. I know I couldn't bring myself to do it for many years. But, now I am here and I don't ever plan on going back to the destruction lifestyle of alcoholism and drug abuse or domestic violence. I am such a better and happier person now. I have done this not alone, with the help of many women counselor's and therapist's and doctor's. Especially from Joyce Meyer Ministrie's that brought my life to God. Without these special women in my life, I wouldn't be the women that I am today without each and every one of them. So today I would most graciously like to thank all of these women for helping me be a better person for me, and my children, and my grandchildren and for the love of God also.

No comments:

Post a Comment