NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Monday, March 8, 2010

Encouragement IS A GOOD thing:


I have found myself growing and rising above the person I once was before. It is almost as if I am reborn. Sometimes I don't even recognize the person I have become. Things have changed so fast and so drastically, that I had to do most changes to survive a new recovery lifestyle. If I did'nt remove the things from my past. I wouldn't be this new happy and I have a great outlook on life. I am not afraid of whatever the future brings. Cause I know whatever it is I will be able to handle whatever comes. I had to learn coping skills in recovery and practically start life all over. Cause I began my using life at the age of 15, now I am 47 yrs of age. So, I am a shell of the former person I was, I love God and without his help, I doubt if I would be in this special life I live now. I am just so grateful and encouragement goes along way. So for everyone in recovery or past addiction lifestyles, make sure you encourage someone or take encouragement to heart. It has helped me immenseley now!

No comments:

Post a Comment