NATIVE WOMAN

NATIVE WOMAN
I am proud of who I am

Friday, March 12, 2010

HELP REFORM LIVES, JOIN US IN THIS NOBLE CRUSADE!


I myself am undecided about the 12 Steps. I was being forced by my Counselor to do them and attend meetings. It made me angry and just to show her I didn't need them like she did. I got sober and stayed sober without them. I am still not sure if they are right for me and my lifestyle. I alway's wanted to drink or use when I attended these meetings. I found that when I wasn't reminded so often I didn't get triggered to use anymore. I have done fine without them so far. Far be it from me to say they are bad, they just didn't work for me at the time. Maybe I will study them soon and in the very near future and things will change. Whatever works for you, I am all for whatever helps an addict or alcoholic stop their bad habits and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment